1. The lot or lots sold must be taken with all faults and errors of description as they now lie and removed at buyer’s expense.
2. The weights stated are as per the receiving warehouse own “weight notes” for each lot, copies of which may be viewed upon request. These weights are to be taken as final
3. The Vendors reserve the right to withdraw prior to or upon close of the sale each or any of the individual lots.
4. On acceptance of bid or bids, the lot or lots to become responsibility of successful buyer(s) for removal and insurance risks.
5. The lot or lots to be removed from the warehouse/premises within 14 days from close of sale or thereafter storage rent for buyer’s account.
6. Payment to be made immediately following acceptance of bid(s) and at the latest within seven days from acceptance in Currency bid(s) is acceptance without discount to our relevant Bank Account.
7. The lot or lots will be released to the order of the Buyer upon confirmation of receipt of cleared funds into the above account.
8. Failure to comply with the conditions of sale will entitle Vendors the liberty to re-sell the lot or lots without giving previous notice. Any deficiency that may arise on such re-sale, together with all charges attending same, shall be made good by the defaulter without any entitlement to claim for any surplus.
9. The Vendors do not bind themselves to accept the highest or any offer.
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR OUR FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE.
Registered in England No. 09889360
Registered Office: 66 Prescot Street, London, England, E1 8NN
All content © E.L. Johnsons Sales Ltd, 2021. All rights reserved.
We operate under our Standard Trading Conditions